When an Umbrella organization's license subscription expires, this is one possible side effect of the expiry: Users logging in to the Umbrella org might be redirected to an OpenDNS page.
For other side effects, please see the knowledge base article What Happens When My Cisco Umbrella Subscription or Trial Expires?
If your Umbrella org's license subscription has expired, please reach out to your Cisco Renewals Specialist or Account Manager. If you do not know who that is, please start a new case with Umbrella Support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please supply the following information:
- the email address you use to log in to Umbrella;
- your Umbrella org ID (if known);
- details about any Umbrella license subscriptions (if known);
- If you have already renewed/purchased a license, provide the Web Order ID and/or subID. In addition, if you purchased an Enterprise Agreement License, please be aware that a provisioning request will need to be submitted from the EA portal to activate this license.
To provision Cisco Umbrella in the EA portal:
1. Log in to the ELA portal via: https://software.cisco.com/#
2. On this page is a section entitled License with a Link to Enterprise License Agreement.
3. From there, select Request Provisioning by the Cisco Umbrella license on your portal.
4. Fill in any area marked with a red *
a. This includes your name, title, number, and type of business.
b. Add the number of licenses you purchased.
c. If you are a current Umbrella customer or have a trial account, please add a note in the Notes section saying you are currently a customer and include the link to your dashboard.
- After completing these steps, the EA team at Cisco will provision the license. Once requested, the account should become active within 5-7 business days.
- If you have problems provisioning your EA license, please open a case via https://mycase.cloudapps.cisco.com/case?swl. Select the category "Enterprise Agreement (EAWS)", then select the sub-category "Enterprise Agreement Workspace (EAWS)", then click "Open Case".