You may find the need to export Destination Lists for backup purposes or for duplication into other Destination Lists. This article will describe how you can achieve this.
- Open up a plain text editor.
- Navigate to "Destination Lists". (Policies > Destination Lists)
- Click the Destination List you want to export. This should open up the current domains loaded into the given Destination List you're working with.
- Drag and highlight the list of domains in the Destination List.
- Right click to copy (CMD+C on Macs, or CTRL+C on Windows) the list you've highlighted.
- Go to your plain text editor and right click to paste (CMD+V on Macs, or CTRL+V on Windows).
- Save the plain text editor file as a .txt file.