On Tuesday, December 13th, Cisco Umbrella released version 3.0.343 to the release candidate, and first release waves.
On Wednesday, January 18th, Cisco Umbrella released version 3.0.343 to the second and third waves of release.
On Wednesday, January 25th, Cisco Umbrella released version 3.0.343 to the general release wave.
This is a Hotfix Release for Version 3.0.335
Change Summary (3.0.335-3.0.343)
- Fix an issue where DNSCryptProxy service can crash when DNS queries are sent over TCP and the session is closed prematurely by the source (operating system, browser, or other application).
Change Summary (3.0.332-3.0.335)
- Enhancements to diagnostic tool
- UserPrincipalName is checked first instead of Active Directory GUID to retrieve user identity from the operating system
- Fixed an issue on Azure VMs where gateway address was not updating
- Fixed an issue where scheduled OS restarts were causing client to generate memory dumps
- Fixed an issue that affected automatic upgrades when uninstall and service control protection is enabled
- Fixed a rare case where duplicate device registration was occurring
- Now prevent automatic version downgrades on locked release tracks
- Security improvements
- Limit of stores memory dump files reduced from ten to three
- Some customers are seeing issues with internal domains not working. Sometimes this occurs while VPN is active.
Updates will be pushed automatically over 24-hours after the update is released.
Once released, you can manually download the new version here.