Cisco is proud to release Cisco Secure Client (formerly AnyConnect) version 5.0.04032
Umbrella will not publish auto updates for Cisco Secure Client to the Umbrella dashboard. The 4.10 (AnyConnect) branded releases continue to support auto update. At the end of life release of 4.10, Umbrella auto update will release a one time update to the current Cisco Secure Client.
Updates for Windows are available in Cisco Secure Client, using Insights -> Cisco Secure Client on the SecureX portal. These updates are silently applied and version selection is available - with granular selection by profile! See Umbrella's Help.
There are two ways to access the Cisco Secure Client:
- The Cisco software portal
- Deploy with full packages for head end and pre-deploy methods
- Optional Cloud Connector (Connector is required for all cloud features)
- Deploys the same way as "AnyConnect" branded releases
- SecureX Device Insights (Windows Only)
- Cloud features enabled by default
- Cloud management of profiles
- Easy cloud updates
- Windows: Resolved a rare issue that caused socket errors
- Minor stability and performance improvements