We would like to inform you that on Monday, September 4, 2023, Umbrella will be conducting essential maintenance on a number of systems.
During this maintenance, the Cisco Umbrella Identity Service will be undergoing maintenance to upgrade the SCIM Database. While we strive to minimize disruptions, it is possible that certain functionalities of the Identity Service may be temporarily affected. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Here's what you need to know:
- Provisioning from all IDPs will be affected.
- SCIM-based IDP clients may encounter 503 errors or remote server failures when creating or updating user and group identities. We kindly request that you retry these operations once the maintenance window has concluded.
- Please be aware that errors may appear in the Cisco User Management App provisioning logs during the maintenance window. However, the status pings to the endpoint should be restored once the maintenance is complete.
- Existing/already provisioned users will not be affected, provisioning will resume back to normal after the maintenance window.
We would like to assure you that the following services will NOT be affected by the maintenance:
- Umbrella DNS resolution
- Policy enforcement (DNS, Web, Firewall, Data Loss Prevention)
- Umbrella reporting
Once the maintenance has been successfully completed, we will promptly update https://status.umbrella.com/#/detail/1083. We encourage you to visit the page for the latest information on the status of our Cloud Security Service.