Cisco is proud to release Cisco Secure Client (formerly AnyConnect) version 184.108.40.206
This is the first public release of Cisco Secure Client 5.1.x
Umbrella will not publish auto updates for Cisco Secure Client to the Umbrella dashboard. The 4.10 (AnyConnect) branded releases continue to support auto update. At the end of life of 4.10, Umbrella auto update will push a one time update from AnyConnect to Cisco Secure Client.
There are three ways to access the Cisco Secure Client:
- Download from the Umbrella dashboard
- Deployments > Roaming Computers. Click the Roaming Client download icon in the top right and download the appropriate pre-deployment package for your operating system.
The Cisco software portal
- Deploy with full packages for head end and pre-deploy methods
- Optional Cloud Connector (Connector is required for all cloud features)
- Deploys the same way as "AnyConnect" branded releases
SecureX Device Insights (Windows Only)
- Cloud features enabled by default
- Cloud management of profiles
- Easy cloud updates
- Fixed an issue introduced on Secure Client 5.0.03072 that caused Disable on Trusted Network feature to stop working for some customers