Cisco is proud to release Cisco Secure Client (formerly AnyConnect) version 18.104.22.168 (MR1)
Umbrella will not publish auto updates for Cisco Secure Client to the Umbrella dashboard. The 4.10 (AnyConnect) branded releases continue to support auto update. At the end of life of 4.10, Umbrella auto update will push a one time update from AnyConnect to Cisco Secure Client.
Auto-update feature is now provided by Cisco XDR or SecureX.
There are three ways to access the Cisco Secure Client:
- Download from the Umbrella dashboard
- Deployments > Roaming Computers. Click the Roaming Client download icon in the top right and download the appropriate pre-deployment package for your operating system.
The Cisco software portal
- Deploy with full packages for head end and pre-deploy methods
- Optional Cloud Connector (Connector is required for all cloud features)
- Deploys the same way as "AnyConnect" branded releases
SecureX Device Insights (Windows Only)
- Cloud features enabled by default
- Cloud management of profiles
- Easy cloud updates
- macOS: Decreased the amount of time required for SWG protection to start
- Fixed an issue where the client downloader (update screen) would pop-up unexpectedly