All your components are green and working; however, you are still not seeing users being mapped correctly.
The main reason why this happens is because audit logon events might not be configured in your Active Directory domain, to check for the correct configuration:
- On the Domain Controller, open the Group Policy Management panel (via Start/Administrative Tools) and select a policy that applies to Domain Controllers (the Default Domain Controller Policy would be the likely candidate).
- Right-click that policy and select "Edit" to bring up the Group Policy Management Editor.
- Browse to the "Computer Configuration\Policies\Windows Settings\Security Settings\Local Policies\Audit Policy" folder and select "Audit logon events" to view its properties.
- This policy should be to audit "Success" attempts.
- Run the "gpupdate" command to apply the policy.
NOTE: There are cases where both the "Default Domain Controllers and the Default Domain Policy" might need to have that setting configured.