In this article we will review in detail what will happen after your trial expires.
At the end of the trial period, if you have not purchased the software, your free trial is automatically downgraded to a Premium DNS account. Premium DNS is the most basic Cisco Umbrella (OpenDNS) offering and has far fewer features than our enterprise Umbrella offering.
- Your statistics in the reports continue to be logged as before (including security categorizations).
- Access to the Cloud Services and Destinations reports are removed.
- Policy enforcement is removed:
- Category settings are no longer applied.
- Security settings are no longer applied. All security events will be allowed.
- All policy settings are hidden and deactivated. These are restored after subscribing to an Umbrella package.
- Only Networks can be managed from the dashboard—all other identities are hidden.
- No Block pages are displayed—Premium DNS accounts do not block any traffic.