If you'd like to share access to with another person in your Organization, you can create an account for that person so they can log in to your dashboard.
There are four types of user role by default. Full Admin, Block Page Bypass, Read Only or Reporting Only. If you would like to create a new user role, you can do so using our Delegated Administration features, which you can read about here.
It's easy to add another user.
- Navigate to Settings > Accounts and click (Add icon).
- Add details for the account, including the relative time zone.
- Once you've entered the user's name, e-mail and given them a password, choose a role:
- Full Admin—Access to everything in Umbrella, including the ability to create and assign new roles
- BPB User—A block page bypass (BPB) user is a user that's been allowed to log in and bypass a page which is blocked for the rest of the Organization with a particular policy. To learn more about Block Page Bypass (BPB) users, click here or to set up a block page and a bypass user, click here.
- Report-Only user—A user that only has the ability to view and run reports. For more information on that, click here.
- Read-Only user—A user that only has the ability to view the layout of the Dashboard but not make changes.