From Tuesday, January 30, 2024, Trial Strength report (earlier available only in the partner console) will be available in the Managed Services Console, i.e. both MSSP and Secure MSP.
This release adds 2 components to the console corresponding to the trial orgs:
- Trial Strength indicator
- Security Report for the Trial Org
Trial Strength Indicator
For a Trial Org, in both Trial Management overview as well as Trial’s details page, the strength indicator reflects the usage by the Trial customer:
- — or N/A—Customer has not logged into their Umbrella dashboard.
- Low—Customer has logged into their Umbrella dashboard, but has not created an identity.
- Medium—Customer has logged into their Umbrella dashboard, has created an identity, but has not yet sent traffic.
High—Customer has logged into their Umbrella dashboard, has created an identity, and has sent traffic.
Security Report for the Trial Org
For the Trial Orgs with “High” Trial Strength, customers will be able to request the access to the Security Report by following the simple instructions:
- Click on “Request Security Report” on Trial Management overview or Trial’s details page
- Define the timeframe for the Security Report
- Provide the email ID to which the Security Report link should be sent
- Click on the link received
- Voila! Access the Security Report
Security Report provides data around:
- Requests Overview
- Malicious Activities
- New Domains accessed
- Cryptomining requests
- DNS Tunneling requests