The formal documentation for Cisco Umbrella for MSP can now be found here:
This section contains additional supplemental pieces of documentation describing advanced features and functionality.
Under MSP Settings, an administrator will see the following items: Admins, Audit Log, Billing, Dashboard Co-branding, PSA Integration Details, and Support Contact.
- Admins—Allows you to add a new MSP staff administrator to Umbrella for MSPs. An administrator created in the MSP console has full administrator level control to all customer organizations. If you would like to limit the new administrator to a single org, we recommend that you go into the individual customer organization and create a new login that is limited to just that org. This might be used if an end-customer wants to be able to access their reporting data. You can also enable two-step verification for your administrative accounts. For more information, see Configuring Two-step Verification for MSP Administrators.
- Audit Log—Records changes made by administrators to MSP console settings. This log works in the same fashion as the Admin Audit Log on an individual organization but is specific to Umbrella for MSPs. An MSP administrator will see entries related to events generated within Umbrella for MSPs. A typically logged recorded is the addition or deletion of an organization or seats assigned to an organization.
- Billing—Allows you to update your billing contact information.
- Dashboard Co-branding—Allows you to add a graphic—such as a company logo—to your console and Umbrella dashboard. For more information on how to do this, see Umbrella for MSPs Console Co-Branding.
- PSA Integration Details—Allows you to integrate a PSA with Umbrella for ticket creation and usage data. There are two PSAs currently supported: Connectwise and AutoTask. For more information on ConnectWise PSA Integration, see the Umbrella and ConnectWise PSA Integration Setup Guide. For additional information on AutoTask PSA Integration, see Autotask and Umbrella Integration.
Note: You can only run a single integration at a time.
- Support Contact—Allows you to define the support contact for the MSP. If customers that have access to their org's Umbrella dashboard submit a ticket, the email for the ticket will go to this contact instead of Cisco Support.
Note: MSPs provide first level support to their customers; however, the MSP can contact Umbrella support for assistance.