For the most up to date instructions on installing the Root CA, please see our guide here:
Articles in this section
- Firefox and DNS over HTTPS default
- nslookup: Special DNS consideration for test lookups (DNS Suffixes)
- What happens after you suggest a Content/Security categorization on your dashboard?
- Configuring Meraki GEO IP blocking with Umbrella
- Why doesn't Umbrella block TXT records?
- Where can I find my subscription invoice?
- Tracking the source of an internal infection
- Unusual DNS queries showing in reports
- Wildcards domains appearing in reports
- Which Geographical Location is my DNS Traffic Routed to?