When troubleshooting certain types of issues with Umbrella Support, it can be useful to gather the network statistics from your browser to see what was happening while you reproduce your issue.
Internet Explorer includes some Developer Tools which allow you to record the network events that the browser makes:
- Open Internet Explorer, click on the Settings gear, and select "F12 Developer Tools"
- Select the Network Page (step 1 above)
- Ensure that the option "Clear entries on navigate" is NOT selected (step 2 above)
- Start the capture with the play button (step 3 above)
- Browse to a blocked site to reproduce the issue (e.g., 'www.youtube.com')
- Export the captured file with the save button.
Once that is done, please send us the exported XML file.