A Block Page Bypass user is a special role that is given to individuals to provide them the ability to bypass pages that are typically blocked by your policy. They won't have the ability to change any policy settings, view any reports, and have limited access to the Web Dashboard.
Please follow the instructions to create a new Block Page Bypass user.
1. Go to Settings -> Accounts page and click the button to create a new BPB account and ensure to choose the "BPB User" and fill in the details.
2. Once added, you will be prompted to configure exactly what permissions that BPB user will have. Click "Yes".
3. Configure the BPB user's permissions in the Policy -> Bypass Users page. Click "Save" once configuration is done.
4. You can then add the BPB user to the policy from Policies -> Policy List -> Click "Edit" under "Custom Block Page Applied".
5. Expand the bypass users are by clicking on "BYPASS USERS". You can then choose which bypass users you'd like to associate with the policy and then click "Set and Return".
6. Make sure to click "Save" on the policy to ensure that the new settings are applied.
BPB User's Dashboard View
The BPB user still has the ability to login and view the dashboard, but the only function they will be able to perform is to view their account information and change their name and password.
1. When BPB users login, they will see something similar to this:
2. Once they click on the "View my account settings" link, they will be presented with their account information.
3. They can then click on the "Change" button for either the name and password to make the necessary changes. Click "Save" if any changes are made.