Downloading the Umbrella Roaming Client
The Cisco Umbrella roaming client can be downloaded from your Umbrella dashboard.
A full guide to installation can be found here: https://docs.umbrella.com/product/umbrella/3-downloading-and-installing/
- Navigate to Identities > Roaming Computers.
- Click the (Add ) icon.
- Click Download.
Distributed or Automated Installation
The distributed installation is best for a mass deployment using deployments tools such as Group Policy Objects, Apple Remote Desktop, or other tools for automated software installations.
We have a detailed guide for deployments that utilize command line installations, which is what most software deployment tools will use.
We have specific guides for the most common software deployment tools:
- Deploy using GPO in Windows 2003, Windows 2008 R2 or Windows 2012
- Deploy using Application Install with ORCA
- Deploy using Apple Remote Desktop
- Deploy using JAMF Casper Suite
- Deploying using Standardized Images