The Admin Audit logs records changes that have been made by your administrative team in your organization's Umbrella settings. The Admin Audit log holds up to one year of information about changes that were made to your dashboard. This includes any changes to things being added, modified or deleted.
The report includes:
- the Date and Time of the change
- the IP Address that made the change
- the Admin User that was logged in
- the Section or area of the dash that was changed
- the Actions that were taken
The filters provide more granular perspectives. You can filter by identity or setting, just input the first few characters and let it suggest which identity or setting you’d like to see the changes for.
Select a date range to see the changes for that period or select a user or the IP of the network that made the changes:
The admin audit log will include
- Policies, Identities or Block Pages that were Created
- Policies, Identities or Block Pages that were Changed
- Policies, Identities or Block Pages that were Deleted