It's that time of year again for the security community, lots of people are heading to Vegas for the Black Hat, BSides Las Vegas, and DEF CON conferences and OpenDNS will be there too! If you're interested in the presentations from our team or dropping by our booth, check out the blog for more information:
Articles in this section
- New Navigation menu for Umbrella!
- Cisco Security Connector and the Mobile Devices Identity for iOS
- End of Umbrella Support for VAs Prior to Version 2.1.x
- New Security Category: Cryptomining
- Changes to the Umbrella Dashboard’s session timeouts
- Daily stats email to be replaced with Scheduled Reports
- Upgrades for Umbrella Roaming Client and Roaming Security Module for AnyConnect - Possible firewall changes required
- Internationalization in the Umbrella block pages
- Updates to Umbrella block pages and block page bypass appearance
- The new Umbrella policy setup wizard is now in general availability!