It's that time of year again for the security community, lots of people are heading to Vegas for the Black Hat, BSides Las Vegas, and DEF CON conferences and OpenDNS will be there too! If you're interested in the presentations from our team or dropping by our booth, check out the blog for more information:
Articles in this section
- The new Umbrella policy setup wizard is now in general availability!
- Two New Security Reports for Umbrella!
- Two New Security Categories: DNS tunneling VPN and Potentially Harmful
- New Security Category: Newly Seen Domains
- Updates to Umbrella block pages and block page bypass appearance
- Important firewall changes for Umbrella roaming client users
- Umbrella Dashboard: New Navigation Early Adoption
- Installing the Cisco Root Certificate before November 1st, 2016
- New VA Warning: Enabling DNSCrypt on your Virtual Appliance
- Product Update: Domain Lists are now Destination Lists!