It's that time of year again for the security community, lots of people are heading to Vegas for the Black Hat, BSides Las Vegas, and DEF CON conferences and OpenDNS will be there too! If you're interested in the presentations from our team or dropping by our booth, check out the blog for more information:
Articles in this section
- Additional Egress IP Address Range
- Web Rule-Based Policy Now GA!
- Umbrella edge data centers now available in Atlanta and Miami for full SIG services
- Automatic removal of old non-sync'd Roaming Computers now available for everyone!
- G Suite user integration for Umbrella Chromebook client: New customers deploying more than 250,000 identities need to go through Umbrella support
- Umbrella edge data center now available in Spain for DNS and SWG
- Umbrella edge data centers now available in Sweden and Denmark for full SIG services
- Umbrella Virtual Appliance (VA) - Digital signing of VA images
- Umbrella Virtual Appliance - Support for assigning internal domains to specific Umbrella sites
- De-identification for Umbrella Identities in Reporting