October 23, 2012
The Insights Virtual Appliance version 1.1.1, has released to production.
Major changes include timing out user/computer-to-IP mappings after a period of inactivity, and some improvements to the VA connectivity checks.
Change Summary (1.0.1 to 1.1.1)
- Timeout user/computer-to-IP mappings based on inactivity (defaults to 12 hours, configurable via the "admappingtimeout" opendns-config parameter)
- Console will no longer "freeze" when losing connectivity
- Change OS designation to 64bit linux-2.6, which changes adapter to an E1000 interface
- Increase the number of timeouts for local and upstream DNS
- Improve startup time after upgrades
- Minor layout and wording changes to console
- Added opendns-connectivity-test application for support to run connectivity tests manually