On December 19th we released version 1.1.19 of the Roaming Client for Windows.
This fixes a significant bug involving static DNS settings, and should improve "alternate resolver" functionality.
Change Summary (1.1.2 to 1.1.19)
- Wait for several tests to fail before changing state
- Fixed some issues in loading allow lists and alternate resolvers
- Fixed an issue with the service not starting on initial machine boot
- Write static DNS settings to a file on disk, which can be used to recover from unclean shutdowns
- Allow NICs with special characters in their names to be used as alternate resolvers
- Additional logging capabilities