On January 22, 2013 we released version 1.2.2 of the Roaming Client for Mac OS X.
This feature release introduces the ability to recover from unencrypted mode back into encrypted mode, provided it is possible over the current network. It also contains an updated Diagnostic Tool, as well as some minor bugfixes.
Change Summary (1.1.1 to 1.2.0)
- Better local domain/whitelist support in VPN and multiple NIC scenarios.
- Updated proxy with encrypted probe and fix for obtaining certs in transparent mode
- Bugfix: proxy does not timeout on nxdomain
- Feature: transitioning from transparent mode to encrypted mode when available
- Bugfix: stuck in 'open' and not transitioning to 'encrypted' when 443 open and 53 blocked
- Updated Diagnostic Tool
- Performance: avoid sending VA check probe when in open mode