On Mar. 18 we released a new version of the Virtual Appliance for Insights.
This release fixes several bugs and does not generate errors when a Virtual Aappliance is deployed without an Active Directory Connector.
Change Summary (1.1.10 to 1.1.11)
- Do not display the Connector connectivity test as an error state unless it's receiving events.
- Bugfix: ensure that opendnsforwarder is launched with the proper command line arguments after an upgrade.
- Bugfix: connectivity tests can now handle being given two identical Local DNS entries.
- Minor under-the-hood changes:
- Add a trusted-networks file for diagnostic purposes.
- Fixes a condition that was causing opendnsforwarder to lock up and be restarted.