On October 13th 2015, OpenDNS released the Roaming Client for Windows version 1.7.371 for all customers on the stage track.
On October 15th 2015, OpenDNS released the Roaming Client for Windows version 1.7.371 for the first wave of customers on the production track.
On October 21st 2015, this version of the Roaming Client has been superceded by version 2.0.1. Customers already on this version will be upgraded to 2.0.1 as will customers on all previous versions. For more information regarding version 2.0.1, please read here: https://support.opendns.com/entries/97204417
CHANGE SUMMARY (1.7.320 to 1.7.371)
- Updated copyright and company branding to be Cisco compliant
- Unify the probes for both the Virtual Appliances and Trusted Networks, resulting in approximately %33 less probing.
- For any POST/GET/HEAD errors, the Roaming Client will retry using system proxy
- Implement a back-off process for normal registration and roaming profile creation (1 minute incremental back-off per registration failure to a max of 15 minutes)
- Send Virtual Appliance probes as EDNS with a bigger payload size to avoid truncation, and remove the deviceID in the Virtual Appliance probe.
- AnyConnect interoperability improvements. "Disable" IP Blocking while AnyConnect is connected: Umbrella interface is disconnected and IP blocking list downloads and tunnel probes are suspended until AnyConnect disconnects.
- Added additional logging to help diagnose a potential deadlock on disconnect/cleanup of failed VPN connections
- Added metrics for IP blocking VPN status
PREVIOUS RELEASE NOTES AVAILABLE HERE: