On October 13th 2015, OpenDNS released the Roaming Client for Mac OS X version 1.7.30 for all customers on the stage track.
On October 15th 2015, OpenDNS release the Roaming Client for Mac OS X version 1.7.30 for the first wave of customers on the production track.
On October 21st 2015, this version of the Roaming Client has been superceded by version 2.0.1. Customers already on this version will be upgraded to 2.0.1 as will customers on all previous versions. For more information regarding version 2.0.1, please read here: https://support.opendns.com/entries/97202498
CHANGE SUMMARY (1.7.21 to 1.7.30)
- A fix for sync/register issue and for handling timeouts when api.opendns.com is unreachable
- Corrected use of the hostname field in the roaming profile
- Addition of IP blocking tunnel statistics sent up by the client
- Resolved conflict between Junos Pulse and IP blocking tunnel when both were up
- Remove redundant network configuration change and improved logging output
- Improved interoperability of IP blocking tunnel with third party tunnels (AnyConnect, Pulse, etc.) and implemented mechanism for early detection of Cisco AnyConnect and Junos Pulse VPNs
- Improved routing table cleanup on IP blocking shutdown.
- Improved and resolved an issue where ERC may fail to initiate the upgrade process
- Never allow a block for either encrypted.opendns.com and debug.opendns.com (EDNS packets must reach those servers)
- Added IP blocking interoperability exception for older Junos Pulse VPN app
PREVIOUS RELEASE NOTES: