Commencing December 8th, 2015, OpenDNS will begin the staged release of Umbrella Insights Virtual Appliance (VA) version 1.5.2. On Tuesday December 8th 2015, customers who have already received version 1.5.1 will receive the upgrade.
Provided there are no issues seen with this release, all remaining customers will see their 1.4.9 VAs upgrade to 1.5.2 over the course of the next weeks. The first wave of customers receiving the upgrade to 1.5.2 from version 1.4.9 will commence December 12th, 2015 and stop on December 21st, 2015 for the holiday season.
The second wave of customers receiving the upgrade to 1.5.2 from version 1.4.9 will commence January 4th 2016 and concluding January 12th 2016.
CHANGE SUMMARY (1.5.1 to 1.5.2)
- Improved DNSCrypt test probes
- Improved stability of Roaming Clients behind unencrypted VAs
- Update the version of the OpenDNS forwarder to 1.18
CHANGE SUMMARY (1.4.9 to 1.51)
- DNSCrypt now enabled in the VA by default (falls back to unencrypted if not supported).
- Better handling of network instabilities.
- Sync interval now configurable (defaults to 1 minute).
- Upgrades to multiple software packages within the VA.
PREVIOUS RELEASE NOTES: https://support.opendns.com/entries/97938557