On Wednesday, August 17th 2016, OpenDNS released the Roaming Client for Windows version 2.0.213 for all customers on the stage track.
CHANGE SUMMARY (2.0.189 to 2.0.213)
The following changes are included:
- Resolved proper termination of orphaned dnscrypt-proxy.exe processes that had caused high CPU usage.
- Added originTypeName to sync POST to identify roaming client as win_generic and not win_anyconnect. Previously this was just sent up during initial registration.
- Additional DNS record probing.
- Implement trusted customer networks.
- Handle a null reference error.
- The Roaming Client now only forces policy sync after a network change. This change minimizes network chatter while ensuring that the correct network policy is received.
IP Layer Enforcement improvements:
- Changed IP blocking tunnel MTU size from 1100 to 960.
- For IP Layer Enforcement, default routes are not added when establishing the Umbrella VPN.
- Improved general interoperability with 3rd party VPNs and IP Layer Enforcement.
- Implemented CIDR compression for IP Layer Enforcement lists.
PREVIOUS RELEASE NOTES: https://support.opendns.com/entries/99245987