Hello and Welcome to our Support Portal!
We've recently made some changes to the structure of our Support portal for Umbrella by separating our formal docs from the article oriented toward helping you troubleshoot. But we're always looking to improve and we'd love to hear your feedback!
- What kind of information are you looking for regarding Umbrella's setup that you aren't able to find?
- What would you, as an Umbrella user, like to see in terms of format: videos, longer PDF-style documentation, or shorter 'quick-hit' articles?
- Do you find the documentation as clear as you'd like, and if not, what kind of things could be improved and where?
- Any wishlist items to see in the Umbrella product that might be achieved through better documentation of what exists today?
Please leave any feedback in the comments below, or e-mail us directly at email@example.com.
Moving forward our goal is to make this community our one-stop shop for an excellent customer experience, including:
- Announcements: Get the latest news on our products and services by subscribing to this section of the community.
- Question/discussion Community Forums: Where you can ask (or answer!) questions, and discuss Umbrella products with other like-minded customers.
- Documentation: Including user guides, videos, articles and anything produced by OpenDNS to help you get the most out of our service.
- Knowledgebase: KnowledgeBase articles to help you troubleshoot problems you're seeing, or to help understand trickier parts of Umbrella better.
- Support: Open new support tickets and track the status of your tickets directly from within this portal if you aren't able to get the answer you want from our forums or documentation.
- Release notes & Notable Updates: Read up on the latest & greatest features and bug fixes so you never miss the opportunity to harness the power of Umbrella.
- Feature requests: If you feel something is missing from the product first search to see if anyone else feels the same way (and if so, 'like' that submission to promote it up the priority chain), and if not, request your own features and help us shape & improve our products to serve you better!