On May 21, 2013 we released version 1.4.0 of the Roaming Client for Windows.
This release is aimed at improving the installation process for Windows clients, and fixing some issues with local lookups.
Change Summary (1.3.10 to 1.4.0)
- Rename the installer to "Setup.msi" (NOTE: This may causes issues with automated deployment scripts)
- Check for presence of DNSCrypt when installing
- Import the OrgInfo.json data more reliably on installation
- Don't bother displaying the OrgInfo page if it's already imported
- Set the Service Recovery Options to restart the service on the first two failures
- Improved logging output for proxy
- On local/nxdomain lookups to "backup" resolvers, go through each resolver in order (don't randomize), and don't permanently time any of them out