On January 22, 2013 we released version 1.2.0 of the Roaming Client for Windows.
This feature release introduces the ability to recover from unencrypted mode back into encrypted mode, provided it is possible over the current network. It also contains an updated Diagnostic Tool, as well as some minor bugfixes.
Change Summary (1.1.30 to 1.2.0)
- Updated proxy with encrypted probe and fix for obtaining certs in transparent mode
- Updated Diagnostic Tool
- Proxy can now transition from transparent mode to encrypted mode when available
- Bugfix: proxy returns nxdomain responses, instead of timing out
- Bugfix: virtual adapters no longer cause performance problems
- Bugfix: no longer display multiple status icons after an upgrade