On Feb. 13 we released version 1.1.5 of the Active Directory Connector (the Windows Service component).
This minor bugfix release corrects a potential lockup issue when initially attaching to Domain Controllers, and makes several improvements to the Connector Installer.
Change Summary (1.1.3 to 1.1.5)
- Added a timeout to the Event Log Attach function, as in rare cases it can block indefinitely.
- Errors that occur when sending events to VAs now attributed to VAs instead of DCs.
- Installer can now be run from remote file shares and mapped drives.
- Removed restrictions on particular special characters in the OpenDNS_Connector password.
- Minor under-the-hood changes:
- Installer will now warn the user if it cannot find the required Config.dat file.
- Umbrella branding in installer.
- Sign the MSI installer as "Umbrella Active Directory Connector".
- Reset result message counts after they are reported.
- Report successful ADSync results as "200/OK", to separate them from Event Log results.