Over the week commencing February 22, 2015 , OpenDNS will release the Roaming Client for Windows version 1.6.68. The upgrade will be staged over an extended rollout, starting Monday February 22, 2015 and completed over a period of the next two to three weeks. During this period, small batches of Roaming Clients will be set to the new version, so it's possible that within an single Organization there will be different versions available.
CHANGE SUMMARY (1.6.53 to 1.6.68)
- Adds a configuration option to disable the NXDOMAIN-redirect functionality of the ERC plugin. This option will remain enabled by default.
- Any domains on the DNS Suffix Search List will now be automatically injected to the internal domains whitelist before starting the proxy.
- Corrects an issue that could leave a client without an internal domains list if the client were unable to contact the API.
- Update dnscrypt-proxy-erc to 1.2.4.
- Any queries to msftncsi.com will be sent unencrypted to the local resolvers (which is intended to solve at least some issues with the "Yellow Triangle" appearing in the network connection icon).