On Thursday, January 28th 2016, OpenDNS released the Roaming Client for OS X version 2.0.14 for all customers on the stage track.
On Tuesday, February 9th 2016, OpenDNS released the Roaming Client for OS X version 2.0.14 for all customers on the first wave of the production release track.
CHANGE SUMMARY (2.0.2 to 2.0.14)
- Implemented similar route management mechanism for IP Layer Enforcement as the one used by Windows Roaming Client.
- Fixed a potential HTTPS block page redirection problem.
- Fixed IP Layer Enforcement functionality for the Roaming Client when no user interface is present.
- Improved behavior for certain network changes, IP Layer Enforcement functionality, and overall route handling.
- Fixed recovery from sleep when IP Layer Enforcement tunnel was previously established.
- Improved IP Layer Enforcement tunnel shutdown.
- Fixed a potential routing table refresh deadlock condition when the IP Layer Enforcement virtual interface is torn down.
- Changed the retry to every five minutes instead of every 30 seconds for IP list download failures.
- Fixed an edge case where custom IP addresses were not being properly removed from the route table.
- Fixed a crash of the dnscrypt-proxy process.
- Added support for a new version of the web API for IP Layer Enforcement tunnel list download.
- Added a fallback to an earlier version of the IP Layer Enforcement block list, in case newer block list version fails.
PREVIOUS RELEASE NOTES: https://support.opendns.com/entries/97382018