The Cisco AMP Threat Grid Cloud will be undergoing a network infrastructure change that will require scheduled downtime on Saturday November 19th 2016 from 16:00 to 20:00 UTC. During this period, it won’t be possible to enable new "Cisco AMP Threat Grid" integrations in Cisco Umbrella. Furthermore, new domains will be delayed from the Public (global) feed until the infrastructure change has been completed.
Articles in this section
- Now Available: Umbrella Service Status Page!
- [Updated Feb 19] Alert: Umbrella Roaming Client and MacOS Big Sur Compatibility
- <Resolved> Scheduled report delivery delay - 2018-10-10
- Scheduled report delay - 2018-09-27 - RESOLVED
- Service Outage - Umbrella Chromebook App - 2018-09-25 - RESOLVED
- <RESOLVED> Service Outage - Activity Search Temporarily Unavailable
- Service Degradation - Umbrella Reporting - 2018-08-14 - RESOLVED
- Software Service Alert: Pre-release roaming client issue discovered on Windows 7
- Service Degradation - Umbrella Reporting - 2018-07-27 - RESOLVED
- Service Degradation - Umbrella Dashboard - 2018-07-10 - RESOLVED