This article will guide you on how to allow a user to contact an admin from the block page.
- On your Dashboard, click Policies.
- Under Policy Components, click Block Page Appearance.
- On Block Page Appearance, click to expand the block page appearance in question.
- In "Allow blocked user to contact an admin from the block page" click checkbox to enable.
- Enter Admin's email address to receive unblock request from your users.
- Click Save.
Now you would need to link the Block Page Appearance to a policy:
- Under Policies, click All Policies.
- Click to expand the policy in question.
- Under Custom Block Page Applied, click Edit.
- Select Use a Custom Appearance.
- Under Custom Appearance, click the drop-down menu and select the Block Page Appearance in question.
- Click Set & Return, then click Save.