While using the Cisco Security Connector (CSC) on T-Mobile, MMS messages sent from T-Mobile iOS devices to Android recipients may not successfully send. Messages to iMessage recipients are not affected.
This article refers to T-Mobile users who are or will be using the CSC on iPhones.
To allow MMS to be sent freely on T-Mobile while the CSC is in use, please perform the following steps:
- Add eng.t-mobile.com to the internal domains list
- Sync this data to your MDM configuration. For example
- Unlink and re-link Meraki
- Re-upload a new XML or mobileconfig configuration to your MDM
- Sync this new profile to your iOS devices. Typically this step will occur automatically
All three steps are required. Simply adding the entry to the internal domains list will not resolve this issue until it is synced to the iOS device.