On Monday July 30, 2018, Cisco Umbrella will release the Umbrella roaming client for Windows version 2.2.105 for all customers on the stage release track.
CHANGE SUMMARY (2.1.127 to 2.2.105)
- Added IPv6 support for DNS protection (DNS protection over IPv6 is currently a BETA feature).
- IPv6 DNS protection requires a dual-stack network. Internet access is required via both IPv4 and IPv6 interfaces.
- Various Taskbar UI updates,
including addition of IPv6 network status and IP Layer enforcement status.
- Updated Umbrella icon.
- Network probe optimization.
- Minor logging improvements.
- Fixed a sync issue where changes to the internal domain would not always be correctly applied.
- Improved detection of dual stack network environments.
- IP layer protection does not support IPv6.
- DNS64-based queries are not protected. UI will inform user in this network scenario.
PREVIOUS RELEASE NOTES: Roaming Client for Windows – Version 2.1.127