On Monday August 6, 2018, Cisco Umbrella will release the Umbrella roaming client for Windows version 2.2.109 for all customers on the stage release track (release candidate).
NOTE: Customers on the stage release track are updated from release 2.2.105.
On Monday August 13, 2018, Cisco Umbrella will release the Umbrella roaming client for Windows version 2.2.109 for all customers on the first wave of the release track (release candidate).
CHANGE SUMMARY (2.1.127 to 2.2.109)
- Fixed a font exception preventing service startup with some Windows 7 installations.
- Added IPv6 support for DNS protection (DNS protection over IPv6 is currently a BETA feature).
- IPv6 DNS protection requires a dual-stack network. Internet access is required via both IPv4 and IPv6 interfaces.
- Various Taskbar UI updates,
including addition of IPv6 network status and IP Layer enforcement status.
- Updated Umbrella icon.
- Network probe optimization.
- Minor logging improvements.
- Fixed a sync issue where changes to the internal domain would not always be correctly applied.
- Improved detection of dual stack network environments.
- IP layer protection does not support IPv6.
- DNS64-based queries are not protected. UI will inform user in this network scenario.
- Some Windows 7 machines may not be able to auto upgrade from 2.2.105 to 2.2.109. See this article for more details.
- A copy of 2.2.109 may be downloaded directly from this link.
PREVIOUS RELEASE NOTES: Roaming Client for Windows – Version