Whenever you notice a domain that is being blocked/unblocked incorrectly, you would use "suggest security categorization" on your Umbrella dashboard.
Where do you find this option?
- The option to suggest a security categorization is located under your Dashboard -> Reporting -> Activity Search.
- Find a domain you want to submit and click on view actions button and click "See Full Details"
- At the bottom of the "SEE FULL DETAILS" bar, you'll see an option to submit a categorization to us by clicking on "SUGGEST SECURITY CATEGORIZATION".
- Provide a reason why you would like to have the domain categorized/re-categorized. For a current list of security categories, please click here.
The domain is a phishing domain and end users shouldn't have access to the domain. Umbrella, please block the domain.
What happens after the categorization has been suggested?
The Cisco Umbrella security review process may provide select responses that are informational in nature. They are as follows:
- Domain security data was sourced from our partners at Talos. Currently, this requires action by our support team to review; however, you may skip the line by requesting a resubmit directly at the Talos Reputation Center website.
No reply will be sent if:
- Domain classification already matches desired classification (request to block a blocked domain or request to unblock a non-classified domain)
- Domain is re-categorized to match the desired request