- Port 8029 is needed by the Chromebook client App and should not be used by any other software.
- Administrators must have a Google Admin account.
- Administrators must have valid Umbrella licenses.
- Chromebooks must be running Chrome OS v55 or later.
Immediate Future Enhancements
- Custom block page
The Umbrella Chromebook client will support blockpage bypass, custom block pages, rrs-orgid and rrs-originid blocks in upcoming releases.
- Performance Optimizations
Further performance optimizations are planned for future releases.