The Developer mode of Chrome browser has to be enabled in order to collect diagnostic logs of both theUmbrella Chromebook Client App and the Umbrella Chromebook Client Extension.
If Developer mode access is restricted, please follow the below steps to enable the Developer mode of Chrome browser.
- Log into the Google Admin console (at admin.google.com).
- Go to Device management
- On the left, click Chrome management.
- Click User settings.
- On the left, select the organization which contains the users you want to change the configuration for.
- Under the User Experience category, update the Developer Tool settings with “Always allow use of built-in developer tools”.
- Changes you make for an organization are also inherited by users in child organizations unless overridden at a lower level. The Admin console marks whether a setting is Inherited or overridden (marked as "Locally applied").
- Click on SAVE at bottom right side.