On Wednesday September 26 2018, Cisco Umbrella will release the Umbrella roaming client for MacOS version 2.1.9 for all customers on the stage track.
CHANGE SUMMARY (2.1.6 to 2.1.9)
- Switched to an internal logger instead of relying on a third party, lumberjack, logger project.
- Added OpenVPN interoperability support allowing for proper DNS request handling—OpenVPN resolvers are prioritized for internal domain resolution.
- Centralized configuration and binary location from "/var/lib/data/opendns" to "/Library/Application Support/OpenDNS Roaming Client".
- Removal of deprecated directory (/var/lib/data/opendns) with unused setting files.
- IP Layer enforcement state reporting improvements. Menu bar UI can now report states as
"unprotected", "connected", "unprotected - list fetch error", and "protected".
- Beta support for IPv6 DNS protection.
- Added IPv6 protection state reporting in menu bar.
PREVIOUS RELEASE NOTES