On Monday December 17 2018, Cisco Umbrella will release the Umbrella roaming client for macOS version 2.1.13 for all customers on the stage track.
CHANGE SUMMARY (2.1.9 to 2.1.13)
- Fixed a menu problem with macOS Mojave's dark mode.
- Addressed handling a scenario where the backup resolver order was not preserved due to incorrect DNS setup.
- Increased IP layer enforcement registration wait time from 5 to 20 minutes.
- Significantly reduced IP layer protection popups by improving retry attempt back-off logic on networks which do not appear to support IKEv2/IPSEC.
- Improved third-party VPN service identification.
- Updated diagnostic tool's support of resolv_orig.conf's new location (/Library/Application Support/OpenDNS Roaming Client).
- Fixed false IP layer enforcement VPN disconnect popup issue on macOS Mojave.
- Resolved feature parity behavior between Windows and macOS Umbrella clients to always send the internal IP when AD identity is turned on.
PREVIOUS RELEASE NOTES