Effective Thursday, May 16th, users logging into the Umbrella Dashboard will be required to use their email addresses. For the majority of users, this is already the case, and no change in behaviour is needed. For users who have been with us for a long time, the use of a username (that is, without @example.com) will no longer be supported, and you will need to use your email address instead.
Articles in this section
- [Action Required] Umbrella SWG SAML Certificate Expiring November 2021
- Admin Audit log export to S3 is now available
- End of Life for IP Layer Enforcement Feature of the Umbrella Roaming Client.
- Cisco Umbrella SOC 2 Attestation
- The Umbrella Reporting APIv1 will be End of Life on March 31, 2022
- New Activity Search Event Type Added for Certificate and TLS Errors
- Introducing iOS mobile coverage for all managed devices
- L7 Firewall Policy now take precedence over SWG Policy
- Umbrella edge data center updates for Mumbai, Hong Kong, and Osaka
- Umbrella Mobile for Android (Module of AnyConnect App)