Effective Thursday, May 16th, users logging into the Umbrella Dashboard will be required to use their email addresses. For the majority of users, this is already the case, and no change in behaviour is needed. For users who have been with us for a long time, the use of a username (that is, without @example.com) will no longer be supported, and you will need to use your email address instead.
Articles in this section
- The New Reporting Platform for Umbrella
- End of Support for Logins via username
- End of Life for TLS 1.0/1.1
- Curious about Blockable Apps?
- [Follow Up Notice] Important update for VA, AD Connector, and Roaming Client prerequisites
- Notification: Changes to the display names of AD users, groups and computers
- Important: firewall changes may be required for Umbrella and OpenDNS users
- Notification: Changes to default delegated administration roles
- Notification: Network Devices page upgrade
- Upgrades to the accounts page in the dashboard