Effective Thursday, May 16th, users logging into the Umbrella Dashboard will be required to use their email addresses. For the majority of users, this is already the case, and no change in behaviour is needed. For users who have been with us for a long time, the use of a username (that is, without @example.com) will no longer be supported, and you will need to use your email address instead.
Articles in this section
- [Action Required] Umbrella SWG SAML Certificate Expiring November 2021 - Second Notice
- [Action Required] Umbrella SWG SAML Certificate Expiring November 2021
- Admin Audit log export to S3 is now available
- End of Life for IP Layer Enforcement Feature of the Umbrella Roaming Client.
- Cisco Umbrella SOC 2 Attestation
- The Umbrella Reporting APIv1 will be End of Life on March 31, 2022
- Web Policy Tester Is Generally Available
- Tunnel Agnostic Internal Networks for Web Policy is Generally Available
- Ability to Enable/Disable Web Rules is now Generally Available
- New PSA Integration page for MSPs and MSSPs