Effective Thursday, May 16th, users logging into the Umbrella Dashboard will be required to use their email addresses. For the majority of users, this is already the case, and no change in behaviour is needed. For users who have been with us for a long time, the use of a username (that is, without @example.com) will no longer be supported, and you will need to use your email address instead.
Articles in this section
- End of Support for Logins via username
- Notification: Changes to default delegated administration roles
- Notification: Network Devices page upgrade
- Upgrades to the accounts page in the dashboard
- Announcing End of support for AD Connector on Windows Server 2003 and 2008 (pre-SP2)
- Upcoming interface update for the roaming computers page in the dashboard
- Umbrella support for DNS Flag Day
- SAML for Azure for dashboard login - now available for all organizations.
- IP Change for updates.opendns.com Effective 1/22/2019
- Configuration of the Virtual Appliance: Upcoming Changes