Effective Thursday, May 16th, users logging into the Umbrella Dashboard will be required to use their email addresses. For the majority of users, this is already the case, and no change in behaviour is needed. For users who have been with us for a long time, the use of a username (that is, without @example.com) will no longer be supported, and you will need to use your email address instead.
Articles in this section
- Additional Egress IP Address Range
- Web Rule-Based Policy Now GA!
- Umbrella edge data centers now available in Atlanta and Miami for full SIG services
- Automatic removal of old non-sync'd Roaming Computers now available for everyone!
- G Suite user integration for Umbrella Chromebook client: New customers deploying more than 250,000 identities need to go through Umbrella support
- Umbrella edge data center now available in Spain for DNS and SWG
- Umbrella edge data centers now available in Sweden and Denmark for full SIG services
- Umbrella Virtual Appliance (VA) - Digital signing of VA images
- Umbrella Virtual Appliance - Support for assigning internal domains to specific Umbrella sites
- De-identification for Umbrella Identities in Reporting