Effective Thursday, May 16th, users logging into the Umbrella Dashboard will be required to use their email addresses. For the majority of users, this is already the case, and no change in behaviour is needed. For users who have been with us for a long time, the use of a username (that is, without @example.com) will no longer be supported, and you will need to use your email address instead.
Articles in this section
- Umbrella edge data center updates in South Africa
- Announcement - Cisco Umbrella Security Overview Report Now Obsolete
- [Action Required] Network and Tunnel Identities for AnyConnect Users is now in Limited Availability
- [Action Required] Umbrella SWG SAML Certificate Expiring November 2021 - Second Notice
- End of Life for IP Layer Enforcement Feature of the Umbrella Roaming Client.
- The Umbrella Reporting APIv1 will be End of Life on March 31, 2022
- G Suite integration - Sync time
- Support for importing user and group identities from Azure AD and Okta is now available
- Umbrella edge data center now available in Querétaro, Mexico
- Web Policy Tester Is Generally Available