Effective Thursday, May 16th, users logging into the Umbrella Dashboard will be required to use their email addresses. For the majority of users, this is already the case, and no change in behaviour is needed. For users who have been with us for a long time, the use of a username (that is, without @example.com) will no longer be supported, and you will need to use your email address instead.
Articles in this section
- G Suite user integration for Umbrella Chromebook client: New customers deploying more than 115,000 identities need to go through Umbrella support
- Umbrella reports - consolidation and updates
- The New Reporting Platform for Umbrella
- End of Support for Logins via username
- Additional upgrades to the accounts page in the dashboard
- End of Support for Umbrella Active Directory Connector on Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2
- SWG SAML certificate expiry (23rd December 2019)
- Important: firewall changes may be required for Umbrella and OpenDNS users
- End of Life for TLS 1.0/1.1
- Curious about Blockable Apps?