On Wedsnday June 5, 2019, Cisco Umbrella will release the Umbrella roaming client for macOS version 2.1.39 for all customers on the stage track.
Change summary (2.1.16 to 2.1.39)
- Added Aventail VPN interoperability support. localdomains file now contains previous search domain and suffixes, as well as Aventail's provided values. If available, attempt to restore global service with Aventail.
- Reduced some noisy log messages.
- Resolved an issue where a roaming client deleted from the dashboard would be able to re-register and correctly report its state. To properly delete a client, it must be uninstalled from the system.
- Improved roaming client re-registration after migrating to a new organization.
- Improved Viscosity VPN interoperablity. Roaming client now ignores Viscosity VPN services to avoid networking conflicts.
- Improved handling of changing network conditions when UDP ports 443 and 53 are blocked.
- dnscrypt-proxy now supports DNS compression, alleviating the need for most TCP retry attempts for truncated responses.
- Improved handling of network state probes.
PREVIOUS RELEASE NOTES