On Wednesday, July 24, 2019, Cisco Umbrella will release the Umbrella roaming client for Windows version 2.2.231 for all customers on the stage release track.
CHANGE SUMMARY (2.2.204 to 2.2.231)
- State machine improvements for A and AAAA record detection. Includes a fix where an exiting A/AAAA record state check would fail.
- Improved network check probe when using default resolvers.
- Fixed a problem that prevented the roaming client from exiting the "A record and AAAA record interference detected" state.
- Fixed UI reporting for various network states.
- Improved logging clarity and reduced log chatter.
- Resolved interoperability issue when an F5 VPN connection is active.
- Optimized network and DNS state probing, reducing unnecessary network traffic.
PREVIOUS RELEASE NOTES