Users can bypass internal and external domains by adding them to the Umbrella PAC File. It should take about 10 minutes for the changes to take affect. Details on how to add domains to your PAC File can be found here: Customize Umbrella's PAC File
Articles in this section
- Using the Secure Web Gateway (SWG) and Google File Stream
- App Issues with SWG
- Updating Domains to Bypass in the Umbrella PAC File
- Secure Web Gateway's IP List to Allow in Customer Firewalls
- AnyConnect SWG Module Error: HTTP Response code 401
- AnyConnect SWG Agent and the External Domains List (SWG Bypass)
- I'm Getting a Proxy Error: "401 Authorization Required"
- Connection Methods to Secure Web Gateway
- I applied the "Warn" action to my rule, and now some of my webpages are not displaying correctly.
- Troubleshooting Umbrella Secure Web Gateway: Policy Debug and Diagnostic Tests