Users can bypass internal and external domains by adding them to the Umbrella PAC File. It should take about 10 minutes for the changes to take affect. Details on how to add domains to your PAC File can be found here: Customize Umbrella's PAC File
Articles in this section
- Rule-Based Policy FAQ
- Transitioning from Web Policies to Rule-Based Policies: What To Expect
- I've setup my SWG connection and I am getting filtering but the traffic is not on the Umbrella dashboard. What gives?
- Importing Users via CSV for SWG SAML
- Umbrella SWG: Advanced Application Controls and Facebook Upload
- Why are my uploads failing while on SWG?
- How to disable QUIC Protocol for Google Chrome
- AnyConnect SWG Module Error: ‘452 Suspected Replay Attack'
- "515 Upstream Certificate Untrusted" error
- Using the Secure Web Gateway (SWG) and Google File Stream