Users can bypass internal and external domains by adding them to the Umbrella PAC File. It should take about 10 minutes for the changes to take affect. Details on how to add domains to your PAC File can be found here: Customize Umbrella's PAC File
Articles in this section
- Umbrella SWG: Advanced Application Controls and Facebook Upload
- Why are my uploads failing while on SWG?
- How to disable QUIC Protocol for Google Chrome
- AnyConnect SWG Module Error: ‘452 Suspected Replay Attack'
- "515 Upstream Certificate Untrusted" error
- Using the Secure Web Gateway (SWG) and Google File Stream
- App Issues with SWG
- Updating Domains to Bypass in the Umbrella PAC File
- Secure Web Gateway's IP List to Allow in Customer Firewalls
- AnyConnect SWG Module Error: HTTP Response code 401