On Wednesday, April 21, 2021, Cisco Umbrella will release version 2.2.616 for MacOS to our release candidate, first and second waves of production. This contains a final edition of MacOS IPv6 compatibility patches.
On May 4-5, 2021, Cisco Umbrella targets releasing version 2.2.616 to our third of four release waves.
On May 17-19, 2021, Cisco Umbrella targets releasing version 2.2.616 to all remaining clients.
Change Summary (2.2.559 to 2.2.616)
- Resolved wake from sleep issue on new network change
- Improved performance on lossy networks
- Improvements on OS versions prior to MacOS Big Sur
- Support for automatic downgrade (Cisco initiated rollback). To maintain a test version, see our updated steps at Early access testing for the roaming client.
Change Summary (2.2.548 to 2.2.559)
- Resolved issue with IPv6 where 127.0.0.1 remained on the network settings on reboot until manually removed
Change Summary (2.2.544 to 2.2.548)
- Resolved issue with saved states during a reboot on MacOS Big Sur with IPv6 enabled on one Network Interface
Change Summary (2.2.54 to 2.2.544)
2.2.544 is a high priority release to address an issue with MacOS Big Sur and IPv6 networks (https://support.umbrella.com/hc/en-us/articles/360053548132)
- Improve Enterprise Connect support
- Resolve conflict with MacOS Big Sur and IPv6
IP Layer Enforcement "Umbrella" VPN interface may be left behind at uninstall. This may be safely cleared.
To upgrade machines early for validation, download the new version 2.2.616 here . This link will become available once the release is completed.
To upgrade, run the installer as a user with sufficient privileges.
Previous Release Notes