On Wednesday, April 21, 2021 Cisco Umbrella will release version 2.3.69 to release candidate.
On Tuesday, May 18, 2021 Cisco Umbrella will release version 2.3.120 to release candidate.
When will I receive the release?
Check the Umbrella Dashboard notifications - your date will be listed in the notification pane once a date is set.
Change Summary (2.3.69 to 2.3.120)
- AD user name not always displayed correctly in GUI
- Improved internal domains bypass (issue introduced in 2.3.69)
- Fixed uninstall issue which required uninstaller to be run twice
Change Summary (2.2.580 to 2.3.69)
- Improved Active Directory user support to address issue where AD user is not successfully found despite displaying as found in the UI.
- Redesigned DNS Encryption proxy. The process name will change from dnscrypt-proxy.exe to dnscryptproxy.exe.
- Resolved an issue that caused internal domains exclusions to be case sensitive
- Resolved roaming client service crash
- Diagnostic tool update
- AD username may be omitted from the GUI despite successful application of AD user policy
- Uninstaller may fail and require a second run to complete the uninstall
To upgrade machines early for validation once the release is available, download the new version here.
To upgrade, run the installer as a user with sufficient privileges.