Cisco AnyConnect 4.10 will be released between May 3 and May 6 for all customers across all production release tracks who have the AnyConnect Cloud auto-update feature enabled in settings.
This update automatically updates AnyConnect, including the VPN module and any installed plugins. Updates will not happen when the VPN is active.
The auto-update feature is deployed for all AnyConnect-capable organizations. It is disabled by default. You can enable or disable it at any time. For example, you can enable auto-update just long enough to update all of your devices and then disable it again.
To enable the auto-update feature for your organization's account:
- Log into Umbrella and navigate to Deployments > Core Identities > Roaming Computers.
- Click Settings and then select the AnyConnect Roaming Client tab.
- Enable Auto Update.
Change Summary for Umbrella Module
- Enhanced AD user identity support for users of the Cisco Umbrella Secure Web Gateway (SWG)
- Improvements in speed to protection on first start
- Resolved issue preventing the AD user from showing in the GUI correctly
- Improvements in time to transition to a trusted network state
- Improvements in speed to protection at first start
- Clients now re-register when registration is not present on dashboard for parity with Windows
For all AnyConnect changes in this release, see AnyConnect 4.10 release notes.