Cisco AnyConnect 4.10 MR1 will be released between June 28-29 for all customers across all production release tracks who have the AnyConnect Cloud auto-update feature enabled in settings.
This update automatically updates AnyConnect, including the VPN module and any installed plugins. Updates will not happen when the VPN is active.
The auto-update feature is deployed for all AnyConnect-capable organizations. It is disabled by default. You can enable or disable it at any time. For example, you can enable auto-update just long enough to update all of your devices and then disable it again.
To enable the auto-update feature for your organization's account:
- Log into Umbrella and navigate to Deployments > Core Identities > Roaming Computers.
- Click Settings and then select the AnyConnect Roaming Client tab.
- Enable Auto Update.
Change Summary for Umbrella Module
- Diagnostic utility supports TLS 1.2
- Improvements to AD user association for Enterprise Connect
- Resolved an issue where a trusted network setting would incorrectly be overridden by a lack of Umbrella DNS accessibility.
For all AnyConnect changes in this release, see AnyConnect 4.10 release notes.